Moderno hospital para turistas en Túnez

Ya hemos hablado aquí del turismo de la salud en diferentes países del mundo. Pues hoy vamos a hacerlo en referencia a Túnez, lugar al que llegan miles de personas a realizarse diferentes intervenciones de manera rápida y gratuita… a diferencia de lo que les espera en sus lugares de origen.

De este modo, los pacientes deben albergarse en hoteles cercanos a los hospitales y por tal motivo, la empresa japonesa Tokushukai decidió realizar una inversión 65 millones de dólares en la construcción de un hospital ultramoderno que contará con 400 camas y personal médico especializado.

Escrito por | 27 de diciembre de 2007 con 17 comentarios.
Lee más artículos sobre Africa

Random Posts

Comentarios

1. Rosa Amalia Alvarez C - 28 de abril de 2008 | 22:57

Soy Arquitecta y quisiera conocer mas sobre éste moderno hospital.
    Gracias

2. Marruecos… por las nubes - Las Escapadas - 7 de marzo de 2009 | 2:05

[...] tenéis pensado visitar el norte de África pero no sabéis si decidiros por Túnez, Egipto o Marruecos, los principales destinos turísticos de esa zona, aquí os traigo información [...]

3. The Residence Tunis, hotel cinco estrellas en Túnez - Sexta Estrella - 10 de agosto de 2009 | 21:39

[...] Leading Hotels of the World, el hotel Residence Tunis es uno de los complejos más exclusivos de Túnez. Construido en 1996, está situado a orillas del mar, en las cercanías del pueblo Gammarth. Con [...]

4. carmen - 25 de abril de 2012 | 0:08

si las intervenciones son gratis.donde esta el negocio?

5. ig - 1 de marzo de 2017 | 4:17

Greetings! I’ve been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery
    to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

6. Augusto de Arruda Botelho - 9 de marzo de 2017 | 16:33

Hello, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing
    information, that’s truly good, keep up writing.

7. Keeley - 19 de marzo de 2017 | 14:56

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should publish more about this
    topic, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss these topics.
    To the next! Best wishes!!

8. Darrel - 20 de marzo de 2017 | 18:04

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

9. trading offers monetary - 20 de marzo de 2017 | 19:54

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.

I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Superb blog and brilliant design and style.

10. Salvador - 21 de marzo de 2017 | 1:27

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different
    web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I
    see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

11. keratin hair conditioners - 21 de marzo de 2017 | 1:56

Article writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write
    otherwise it is complicated to write.

12. toenail fungus - 21 de marzo de 2017 | 4:05

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused ..
    Any recommendations? Bless you!

13. good web design - 21 de marzo de 2017 | 13:48

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your
    favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be
    aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side
    effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks

14. Bert - 22 de marzo de 2017 | 10:16

May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover someone that actually knows what they’re
    talking about online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make
    it important. More and more people ought to check this out and understand this side of
    your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you
    surely possess the gift.

15. Bobby - 22 de marzo de 2017 | 16:22

I pay a quick visit everyday a few blogs and sites to
    read content, however this web site gives feature based content.

16. long-term credit along - 28 de marzo de 2017 | 2:38

Hello, I read your blogs like every week. Your story-telling
    style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing!

17. Shalanda - 29 de marzo de 2017 | 16:42

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

Deja una respuesta